Econopolis Global Equity Fund
Econopolis Global Equity Fund is a sub-fund of Econopolis Funds, a Luxembourg domiciled SICAV with multiple compartments that meets the conditions of Directive 2009/65 / EC. Legal form: Limited Company.
- Global Distributor: Conventum Asset Management SA, 9, Boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg
- Investment Manager: Econopolis Wealth Management NV, Sneeuwbeslaan 20 bus 12, 2610 Wilrijk (Belgium)
- Depositary: Banque de Luxembourg, 14, boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg
- Financial Agent in Belgium: CACEIS Bank Belgium Branch, Havenlaan 86C bus 320, 1000 Brussels (Belgium)
Retail investors (A-share class):
LU1248445683 (Capitalisation), LU1248445840 (Distribution)
Institutional Investors (I share-class):
LU1248447622 (Capitalisation), LU1248447978 (Distribution)
|Legal form||A sub-fund under Luxembourg law of the SICAV Econopolis Funds|
|Duration||Undetermined, compartment without final maturity|
|Minimum investment||1/1000th of a share|
|Type of investment||Equity|
|Investment horizon||at least 5 years|
Danny Van Quaethem
This sub-fund is particularly aimed at investors:
- Who want a potentially higher return than that of a financial product with a low risk.
- Who have an investment horizon of at least 5 years.
- Who strive for a balanced growth in the long term and want to invest in an international basket of shares.
The objective of the sub-fund is to offer investors, by means of an actively managed portfolio, a long-term capital gain on their investment. This objective will be achieved by investing the assets of the sub-fund primarily in shares and other equity securities, without geographical limitation.
The sub-fund invests mainly in shares and other equity securities, with diversification in terms of sectors and regions covered. The sub-fund will invest in shares and other equity instruments of companies active in developed markets (Europe, US and Japan) and may also invest in companies active in emerging markets. The sub-fund may also, in an ancillary manner, invest in term deposits, money market instruments and/or UCIs. The sub-fund may invest in UCIs (UCITS and/or other UCIs) either for the purpose of pursuing its principal investment policy, or to place its cash resources (in which case the sub-fund then invests (i) in monetary UCIs and/or (ii) in UCIs which invest in debt securities with a residual term, at the time of acquisition, not exceeding 12 months and/or the interest rate of which is adjusted at least once per year). The sub-fund may, subject to the limits defined by law, invest in financial derivative products, including, for example, futures, options, forward exchange contracts, credit default swaps or interest rate swaps in order to achieve the investment objectives and for risk hedging purposes.
One-off charges taken before or after you invest:
- Entry charge: maximum 3,00%
- Exit charge: maximum 3,00%
Charges taken from the fund over a year:
- Ongoing charge: 2,05% (in the retail A-share class)
- Ongoing charge: 1,41% (in the institutional I-share class)
Charges taken from the fund under certain specific conditions:
- Performance fee: none
Withholding tax on dividends for Belgian residents:
- Capitalisation shares: 0,00%
- Distribution shares: 30.00% (fiscal treatment according to the legislation in force, based on the individual situation of the investor, subject to changes in the fiscal law)
Click here for the most recent factsheet
How can I invest in this fund?
There are three ways to invest in the fund:
1) Through Econopolis
You can contact us by telephone: +32 3 3 666 555 or by e-mail: email@example.com
2) Through a financial intermediary
U can ask your retail bank to subscribe in the UCITS fund Econopolis Funds - Global Equity (please check first for the correct share class and ISIN code)
3)Through an online platform
All compartiments of the Econopolis Fund UCITS are available at Bolero (call orderdesk: 0800 628 16).
The Net Asset Value (NAV) of the fund is calculated by the European Fund Administration.
For complaints please address to firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 3 3 666 555. In second instance you can contact the Ombudsman of the financial sector via Ombudsman@Ombudsfin.be.
Before deciding to invest in the sub-fund, the prospectus and key investor information must first be read. You can find these documents above.