LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB?
Financial Advisors (F/M)
For our services, we are looking for client-centred Financial Advisors (F/M) who profoundly believe in the Econopolis values of transparency, unbiased views and opinions, honesty, risk-aversity, high moral standards, ethical correctness and a client-centred approach.
- You have an unbiased view on the world economy and the future of the financial system, the asset management sector and the way wealth is preserved and managed in the next decades.
- You like to think ‘out of the box’ and have a critical view on mainstream opinions and broadly accepted truths and theories.
- You are a team player, eager to help build a new company, a new concept, a new type of economic and financial services.
- You use the internet as an important source of information, a means of communication and social networking, and you are used to applying the newest technological tools in your professional and private life.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- You have prior experience in economic or financial analysis or advisory work.
We offer you
- An opportunity to change your career and help build a healthy and sustainable financial services company
- Frequent client exposure and network opportunities
- Flexible and family-friendly work schedule
- A multi-faceted job within a small and experienced team of professionals
- A competitive salary and benefits package
If the above fits your profile, please send your cv with a clearly written and well argumented one-pager to:
Econopolis Wealth Management, Financial Advisor, Joe Englishstraat 54, 2140 Antwerpen
Or – preferably – mail your cv and motivational letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org